This has been a really hard month. I’ve had problems with my husband, problems with my health, problems at work and problems with family. But today, I just want to be thankful. The song “It is well” keeps going through my mind. It is well with my soul. While life around me in a lot of ways seems to be falling apart, it is making me stronger. This is what I’m thankful for today:
1) My amazing children
2) My cute puppy, whose fleas we can’t seem to get rid of, but who is still happy to see me every day.
3) My friends- I don’t feel like I have a lot of close friends, but the ones I have are amazing- whether it’s letting me cry on the phone or coming over in the middle of the night to take care of my kids while I’m at the hospital- I am so thankful.
4) My family
5) My in-laws
6) I’m not sick anymore
7) My creativity and the opportunity to express it thru this blog and my other sites.
8) My iPhone that let’s me type this even tho I’m not at my computer
9) My bed- it is one of the most comfortable places in the universe
10) Podcasts- free and inspiring. What more can I say.
Have a good weekend- look for things to be thankful for and it can really change your attitude no matter the situation. It won’t fix the problems or make them go away, but thankfulness can remind you how strong you are and how you can get thru it.